Autumn in Kashmir
In the summer the melting snow of the mountains fill the brooks and rivers with gushing water. Only a touch of white peaks on the top most crags tells the tale of winter past. Characteristic of summer are the floating gardens on the Dal Lake, trout fishing, trekking in the Himalayas, golf, water sports and bird watching etc.
On Arrival in Srinagar airport meet and greets by our representative outside the airport hall and travels to your houseboat, tea will be served during checking. After fresh up visit the famous Mughal garden and its Bagh like Nishat Bagh built by nor jahan `s brother,asif khan in 1633 A.D Cheshma Shahi and Pari Mahal-built by shah jahan in 1632 ad and Shalimar Bagh built by Jahangir for his wife empress nur jahan .all these gardens are situated near the bank of Dal lake near the zabarwan hills in the back ground visit to world famous carpet weaving factory known for its export handicraft products. Evening boat ride will be providing for you enjoy the scenic view around the Dal lake visit famous Golden Lake. Open lake Nehru Park and see the lights of Dal Lake evening back to houseboat. Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat
After early breakfast, proceeds to Pahalgam the valley of shepherds. Enroute visit the vast fields of saffron field of Pampore, and enjoy the beautiful country side drive through the pine forest .On the way visit to ancient temple of Avantipur . Spend the evening at leisure exploring the streets of Pahalgam, the village of Shepherds! The Lidder River runs through Pahalgam in a rushing gray –green torrent, foam flecked, and breaking in curling waves against the boulders that lie in its path. Its sound is an eternal as the whisper of wind through pine and fir, it force primeval its untamed splendor later. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay and dinner at House Boat.
Morning early breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg which will take 1 ½ Hrs Known as the meadows of flowers) 2730 mts above the sea level. The distance of 56kms, will be cover in one and half –hour .Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes .you can enjoy a view of Nagaparbat if the weather permits .the view Enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. legendary beauty, its prime time location and country .Originally named gaurimarg mouth .A moat indicates the dividing it was emblazed Gulmarg in the 16th century was a favorite haunt of Empire Jahangir who once collected 21 different varieties of flowers .Today Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort exceptional beauty it also has the highest green golf course in the world ,at an attitude of 2680 meters above the sea level, and its country`s prime ski resort in the winter .gondola cable car ride can be taken to the top. In the evening return back to Srinagar over night stay and dinner at House boat.
Morning early breakfast, proceed to Sonamarg which will take 2 ½ Hrs, Sonamarg, which means ‘meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. the Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. In late April when Sonamarg is open for road transport, the visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. Evening back to Srinagar stay overnight and dinner at houseboat.
After breakfast you will be transfer to airport for your onwards journey.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Super Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar.
- Meal Plan : MAPAI ( Breakfast And Dinner ).
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by private vehicles as per tour program.
- 02 Hrs boat Ride in Dal lake to visit Highlights of Dal Lake.
- Toll, parking, drive wages.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- All meeting and greetings Assistance by mantna tour and travel representative.
|Srinagar||Montana Group of Houseboats||04 nights|
|Visit us @ http://www.montanahouseboatskashmir.com|
- A fleet of service staff including one captain on the boat 24/7.
- The food which is served in the house boat is brought and made fresh as per the choice and is served as an art.
- Our cuisine includes Gujarati, Punjab, Kashmir and English varieties of foods.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Money Exchange.
- Locker available on Request.
- 02 mineral water bottles in every room every day complimentary Special care for kids.
- 24 hrs.Power back up.
- Special care for kid.
- Doctor on call.
- Rose garden next to the boat, where you can enjoy tea and coffee and feel relaxed during summer and can take best out of an evening.
- Warm jacket and show shoes will be provided during winter season.
- During the winter we provide warm bedding and oven which is filled with wood and that keeps room warm and cozy.
- Air fare.
- Monument entry fees.
- Anything which is not mentioned above inclusions.
- Aru & Chandanwari sightseeing in Pahalgam, horse ride & Gondola ride.