Kashmir Dargah Tour Package
Day Trip - Sheikh Noor-Ud-Din Dargah
Arrival at airport, meet and great by our hotel representative, transfer to Hotel Afternoon visit to famous Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat, Shalimar, and Cheshmashahi and Shankaracharya Temple. Evening dinner at Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, procced to take tour of dargah in and around Srinagar,
Dastgeer Sahib is the 200 year old shrine situated in khaniyar. Gous E Azam never stayed there. It has the old Quran written by Hazrat Abu Bakr Sidiqqi R.A, Hazrat Ali R.A, and the Mouia Pak, a piece of hair from Gous E Azam. It was constructed in 1806 and expanded in 1877 by Khwaja Sanaullah Shaw.
Jamia Masjid is a mosque in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India. The Jamia Masjid of Srinagar is situated at Nowhatta, in the middle of the old city. An important mosque in Srinagar, it was built by Sultan Sikandar in 1400 AD. Later, the son of Sultan Sikandar, Zain-ul-Abidin got the mosque extended. The attractions of the Jamia Masjid of Srinagar, Kashmir include beautiful Indo-Saracenic architecture, a magnificent courtyard and 370 wooden pillars. Another feature of the mosque is the peace and tranquility inside it, standing out against the hustle of the old bazaars around it.
The Khanqah mosque , known as the Shah Hamdan Masjid, sits on the right bank of the river Jhelum between the third and fourth bridges. It was built in 1395 by Shah Sikandar to commemorate the visit of Mir Sayyid Ali Hamdani, better known as Shah Hamdan.
Hamza Makhdum (1494–1563), also called Mehboob-Ul-Alam, and Sultan-Ul-Arifeen, and popularly known as "Makdoom Sahib", was a sage born to Baba Usman, of the syed dynasty family hailing from Tujar Shareef in Kashmir). He was a hereditary landlord, a scholar and a mystic Sufi Muslim saint of high order, evening back to houseboat, stay overnight.
Morning after breakfast, procced to dargah baba rehsi Dargah Near Ramboh village in Baramulla District, three miles from Tangmarg, on way to Gulmarg, the shrine of Baba Reshi is situated at about 7,000 ft. The tomb (Ziarat) is of an ascetic actually named Baba Payamuddin (Pam Din) and to whom the Chak Dynasty Rulers of Kashmir paid courtesy visits during the Mughal period. Born around 1411, he is said to have died around 1480. This Reshi, a highborn son of a nobleman but turned ascetic after observing hardworking ants too closely one day, was a disciple of Baba Zainuddin Rishi (born Ziya Singh or Jaya Singh, some say) of Aishmuqam who was one of the principal disciples of Sheikh Nur-ud-din (Nund Rishi) - the first of the Reshis; the disciples, his four Jewels: 'Buma' Baba Bamuddin Rishi, 'Nasar' Baba Nasruddin Rishi, 'Zaina' Baba Zainuddin Rishi and 'Latif ' Baba Latifuddin Rishi. In his later years, on the direction of Zainuddin Rishi, Baba Payamuddin moved to village Ramboh, and like others of the order, performed miracles, helped the common people and spread the name. Baba Reshi famously built a daan, a fire place at this place. People came from far and wide to plaster this daan, to offer sacrifices. They still do. All to have their wishes granted.
Morning after breakfast, procced to dargah noor-ud-din Shaikh Nur-ud-din was born in a village called Qaimoh (old name Katimusha)[District 'KULGAM'], which is 60 km South east of Srinagar, in 779 A.H. = 1377 A.C, on the day of the Eid al-Adha. His father's name was Shaikh Salar-ud-din his mother Sadra, was called Sadra Moji or Sadra Deddi. In Kashmir, Moji means 'mother' and Deddi denotes 'elderly.' Both the parents were well known for their piety. It was a period when Kashmir was ruled by the sultans Qutub-ud-Din, Sikandar, Ali Shah, and Zain-ul-Abidin. Evening back to Srinagar stay overnight.
- 04 accommodation in Super Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar.
- Meal Plan : MAPAI ( Breakfast And Dinner ).
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Non A/c Indica As per the itinerary.
- 02 Hrs boat Ride in Dal lake to visit Highlights of Dal Lake.
- Toll, parking, drive wages.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- All meeting and greetings Assistance.
|Srinagar||Montana Group of Houseboats||04 nights|
|Cost Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis @ Rs/=16,500|
- A fleet of service staff including one captain on the boat 24/7.
- The food which is served in the house boat is brought and made fresh as per the choice and is served as an art.
- Our cuisine includes Gujarati, Punjab, Kashmir and English varieties of foods.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Money Exchange.
- Locker available on Request.
- 02 mineral water bottles in every room every day complimentary Special care for kids.
- 24 hrs.Power back up.
- Special care for kid.
- Doctor on call.
- Rose garden next to the boat, where you can enjoy tea and coffee and feel relaxed during summer and can take best out of an evening.
- Warm jacket and show shoes will be provided during winter season.
- During the winter we provide warm bedding and oven which is filled with wood and that keeps room warm and cozy.
- Air fare.
- Monument entry fees.
- Anything which is not mentioned above inclusions.
- Aru & Chandanwari sightseeing in Pahalgam, horse ride & Gondola ride.