The Great Lakes Trekking Tour Package
Srinagar - Sonamrg - Nichnai (84 Kms Drive & 13 Kms Trek) Leave Srinagar by Jeep early morning around 8 Am after breakfast and drive through picturesque village and arrive Sonamrg. On arrival at Sonamrg we will start our trekking steep ascending upto Shokhdari where from you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Glaciers and Sonamrg descend towards Nichnai (Shepherds Valley). Overnight in Tents.
Morning after breakfast, trip a small lake located on the high altitude peak, 4- 5 hrs walk, return back to camp, stay overnight
Nichnai - Vishnasar Lake 15 Kms Leaving in the morning and immediately start ascending to Nichnai pass (13579 Ft) then descend towards Vishnasar and Krishansar Lake 5/6 hours walking through the beautiful natural garden with many different wild flowers and crossing a stream at the end. Overnight in Tents.
Day for fishing in lake, walk to Krishansar Lake, stay overnight in Vishsar Lake.
Morning after breakfast, leisure till afternoon, thereafter proceed for half day city tour of Srinagar, stay overnight in Srinagar.
Morning after breakfast, Gulmarg reinforces its position as a prime winter destination (2,370 m/56 km) from Srinagar.Gulmarg'slegendary beauty, prime location and proximity to Srinagar naturally make it one of Asia's premier hill resorts. Originally called'gaurimarg'by shepherds, Gulmarg was discovered in the 16th century by sultan Yusuf shah, who was inspired by the sight of its grassy slopes emblazoned with wild flowers .it was also a favorite resort of the Mughal emperor Jahangir today, Gulmarg is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty but also the country's premier ski resort in winter when its covered in snow and takes on the appearance of a picture postcard. One can enjoy the famous gondola ride (on your own). Evening back to Srinagar stay overnight at House boat.
In time transfer to airport to board your flight for onward destination.
- 08 nights' Accommodation in Mentioned Camps/Houseboat Below.
- Transfers & sightseeing By Innova /Scorpio/Tavera .
- Trekking Equipments, Tents, Pony to carry all the trekking Stuff, ,01 Guide, 01 Cook, 03 Helper, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coats.
- Jackets, Food.
- All Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits.
- 02 Hrs Boat Ride in Dal Lake.
- Drivers night wages, Toll, Parkinge.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Meeting & greeting Assistance.
|Sr. no.||Locations||Accommodation at Standard||Nights||Meal Plan|
APAI: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Total Cost For 02 Pax For Above Tour Usd $. 1,450/-
- Air fare , Bus Fare, Train Fare.
- Monument entry fees.
- Anything which is not mentioned above inclusions.
- Aru & Chandanwari sightseeing in Pahalgam, horse ride & gondola ride.
- Anything not Mentioned Under the Inclusions Column not Included .